freedivinglanzarote.com or the “Site” use the Cookies to make its services simple and efficient for users viewing the pages of freedivinglanzarote.com. Users viewing the Site will see minimal amounts of information inserted into the devices in use, whether computers or mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” stored in the directories used by the User’s web browser. By disabling cookies some of our services may not function properly and some pages will not display correctly. There are different types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features. By analysing them in detail, our cookies allow us to:
- store the preferences entered
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, e.g. username and password
- analyse the use of services and content provided by dftn.co.uk to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of cookies used by freedivinglanzarote.com
Below are the different types of cookies used by dftn.co.uk according to the purpose of use
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date
- session: are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, sare necessary in order to display the site correctlyand in relation to the technical services offered,and will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site’s pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. dftn.it will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains.
Third-party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This Types of Cookies integrates functionality developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner websites which offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the user on the pages of the Site. We do not use profiling cookies on our Site.
suptoursanzarote.com, under current legislation, is not required to seek consent for the technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific browser configurations used or the relevant computer programmes used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Cookies used by suptourslanzarote.com
|Type of Cookie||Description of use||Data collected||Policy Link and Place of processing|
How to disable cookies via browser configuration
- Run the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for browsing
- Select Settings
- Clic on Show Advanced Settings
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on button “Content settings“
- In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow data to be saved locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Preventing sites from setting cookies
- Blocking third-party cookies and site data
- Managing exceptions for certain websites
- Deleting one or all cookies
- Run Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation.
- Select Options
- Select the panel Privacy
- Clic on Show Advanced Settings
- In “Privacy” section clic on the button“Content settings“
- In the section “Tracking”you can change the following cookie settings:
- Require sites not to make any tracking
- Notify sites of willingness to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
- From the section “Chronology” is possible to:
- By enabling ‘Use custom settings’ select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when you close Firefox or ask for them each time)
- Removing individual stored cookies
- Run Internet Explorer
- Click on the button Tools and choose Internet options
- Click on the tab Privacy and in the Settings section change the slider to the desired cookie action:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selecting which sites to get cookies from: move the cursor to a midpoint so that you do not block or allow all cookies, then press Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press Block or Allow
- Run Safari
- Click on Safari, select Preferencies and click on Privacy
- In the section Block Cookies specify how Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Run Safari iOS
- Click onSettings and then Safari
- Click on Block Cookies and choose among the options: “Never”, “Third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- To clear all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and Data
- Run Opera
- Click on Preferences, then Advanced and finally Cookie.
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you are visiting: third-party cookies and cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved